Pure Reputation New Review

04:23

Pure Reputation - New Client Review 





At Pure Reputation will do our very best to fight your corner and help you restore your online presence by getting rid of negative online content about you or your business.  Here is a latest review from one of our recent clients 

"I have suffered negative online attention following a professional disciplinary tribunal process, which included an image of me online via a frivolous article posted that was more concerned with being derogatory than the facts of the case. I recently lost the case and the cost of appeal is too high to continue. My concern is I have run a personal service company through which I provide legal consultancy to different clients and the links on page 1 of google will damage my ability to get work going forwards. 

Thankfully, I have found Pure Reputation, who have helped me fix this issue. They have put really good things about me online. When I look on Google now I only see good things. My account manager who is called James was always there to help and give advice. Nothing was too much of a problem for him and he showed me how much could be done, which I didn't about before. I am so happy to move on with my life thanks to Pure Reputation" Hassan, London 

Visit Pure Reputation website to contact us about your online reputation needs, Find out more about Pure Reputation on LinkedIn and connect with Pure Reputation on Crunchbase. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments